[OpenAFS] OpenAFS Windows client will not map drives

Rodney M Dyer rmdyer@uncc.edu
Fri, 03 Mar 2006 14:37:39 -0500

At 12:12 PM 3/3/2006, Jeffrey Altman wrote:
>I have heard of other organizations having problems with both Novell and
>OpenAFS clients on the same machines.  I have not had access to such a
>configuration to be able to debug it.

Just a note.  We run the Novell client without issues with OpenAFS and the
loopback adapter.  We DO NOT however use the Novell GINA module.  After we
install the Novell client, we replace the nwgina.dll back to
msgina.dll.  We also place the afslogon.dll authenticator first in the
providers list.

Rodney

Rodney M. Dyer
Windows Systems Programmer
Mosaic Computing Group
William States Lee College of Engineering
Email: rmdyer@uncc.edu
Web: http://www.coe.uncc.edu/~rmdyer
Phone: (704)687-3518
Help Desk Line: (704)687-3150
FAX: (704)687-2352
Office:  Cameron Applied Research Center, Room 232