[OpenAFS] AFS and OS upgrade

David Sonenberg dsonenberg@strozllc.com
Wed, 22 Mar 2006 09:50:16 -0500

I'm planning on doing an OS and AFS software upgrade at the same time.
To do the testing I was going to copy the /vicepa directory and all the
databases to the new server and test it there before I do a live
upgrade.  The problem I'm running into is when I try to copy the /vicepa
directory I get Permission denied errors.  I've tried doing it with a
'rsync -avu' and a 'copy -R' but both fail.  Ideas?

--
David Sonenberg
Systems / Network Administrator

This message is for the named person's use only.  It may contain
confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information. No right to
confidential or privileged treatment of this message is waived or lost
by any error in transmission.  If you have received this message in
error, please immediately notify the sender by e-mail or by telephone at
212.981.6540, delete the message and all copies from your system and
destroy any hard copies.  You must not, directly or indirectly, use,
disclose, distribute, print or copy any part of this message if you are
not the intended recipient.