[OpenAFS] 1.4.2 fileserver keep getting large number of blocked connections

Todd M. Lewis Todd_Lewis@unc.edu
Wed, 01 Aug 2007 07:51:20 -0400

Is there a way to tell the fileservers not to talk to clients below a
certain rev, or only allow reads? That should encourage them to upgrade.
Or leave. Not nice maybe, but if old clients can DoS your servers...