[OpenAFS] Setting up new cell on RHEL4 - some help needed

Jason Edgecombe jason@rampaginggeek.com
Wed, 22 Aug 2007 09:03:00 -0400

Hi,

Look here:
http://www.openafs.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/openafs/doc/man-pages/pod8/afsd.pod?rev=1.10&content-type=text/x-cvsweb-markup
for an explanation of the -dynroot option to afsd.

We haven't had a 1.4.x release since I updated the documentation on that.

I know the guide is out of date. I plan to work on that some after I've
updated the man pages.

Jason