[OpenAFS] Server crash

Kim Kimball dhk@ccre.com
Mon, 10 Dec 2007 08:33:57 -0700

<head>
</head>
  <pre wrap="">  If you're on a namei server,  you</pre>
Well, the volume header names/volume IDs are also visible to ls with
the non-namei server.<br>
And "vos listvol -fast" happily lists off line volumes in the output:<br>
[kim@angel ~]$ vos listvol angel a | grep bogus<br>
bogusdupevolume.readonly&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 536902196 RO&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 2 K Off-line<br>
[kim@angel ~]$ vos listvol -fast angel a | grep 536902196<br>
536902196<br>
[kim@angel ~]$<br>
while "vos listvol" responds with on-line, off-line, and unattached
volumes.<br>
So I'm not sure what we get from a 'vos listvol -fast' and a 'diff' ...<br>
Kim<br>
Steven Jenkins wrote:
 type="cite">