[OpenAFS] Newbie, installation help needed.

Matt Chipman matt@kaam.dyndns.org
Wed, 16 May 2007 14:14:31 +1000

AFS is called openafs-fileserver on Ubuntu 6.06 and debian etch so it
definitely should be there.
apt-cache search openafs

 /usr/share/doc/openafs-server/readme.servers.gz is an excellent start
giving you a step by step guide to installation.  Including the kernel
modules problem below.

-Matt