[OpenAFS] Migration of DB servers

Xavier Canehan Xavier.Canehan@in2p3.fr
Fri, 30 Nov 2007 11:40:33 +0100

We'll have a complete site shutdown next week. I'm planning to use this
opportunity to physically replace 2 afsdb servers. Same name and IP but host
and OpenAFS version upgrades.

Considering that clients and fileservers will be down, I guess that I'll
just have to pass through the steps of managing the change on the afsdb
servers.

Am I right or is there some tracking of DB hosts by the fileservers that I
should care of ?

Thanks,

Xavier
--
 Xavier Canehan                | Centre de Calcul de l'IN2P3
 Equipe Administration Systeme | Institut National de Physique