[OpenAFS] Howto speedup the restore of a crashed fileserver

Stephen Joyce stephen@physics.unc.edu
Wed, 3 Oct 2007 23:30:17 -0400 (EDT)

http://backuppc4afs.sourceforge.net/

It won't help with your current situation, but it does everything you want=
=20
and is much easier to configure (via gui) than anything else I've seen.