[OpenAFS] forwarding credentials with OpenSSH, Kerberos and pam-afs-session

Ken Aaker kaaker@brocade.com
Thu, 06 Sep 2007 15:12:41 -0500

Jim Rees wrote:
> Russ Allbery wrote:
>
>   Make sure you have a .k5login file in your home directory on both systems
>   that lists your Kerberos principal.
>
> Isn't that only needed if your principal is not the same as your login name?
>
> At this point I would usually start looking at the server logs.

Thanks, I've been watching the logs, but there's nothing interesting
there at the moment. I was going to try running sshd with debugging
turned on or under strace to see if I can get some more info about
what's going on. I didn't want to do that from here though, if I screw
it up, I can't reach the reset button, so I'll try it tonight when I get
home. (I get fussed at if ALL the computers at home stop working).

Ken