[OpenAFS] forwarding credentials with OpenSSH, Kerberos and pam-afs-session

Hans Ranke Ranke@tum.de
Fri, 07 Sep 2007 09:02:58 +0200

Ken Aaker wrote:

> I was going to try running sshd with debugging
> turned on or under strace to see if I can get some more info about
> what's going on. I didn't want to do that from here though, if I screw
> it up, I can't reach the reset button, so I'll try it tonight when I get
> home. (I get fussed at if ALL the computers at home stop working).

You could experiment with an extra sshd on a nonstandard port
(unless some firewall blocks this).

Hans

--
Hans Ranke                                                  Ranke@tum.de
Lehrstuhl fuer                                             Institute for