[OpenAFS] OpenAFS and kerberos

Ron Croonenberg ronc@depauw.edu
Fri, 14 Sep 2007 17:29:20 -0400

hello,

Is there a doc/guideline  that explains how to set up kerberos5 so that
it works with OpenAFS ? (I am looking for something like , do this that
and than this......  tada; done) That way I don't have to experiment and
run into surprises later.

thanks,

Ron

 It's is not, it isn't ain't, and it's it's, not its, if you mean
 it is. If you don't, it's its. Then too, it's hers. It isn't
 her's. It isn't our's either. It's ours, and likewise yours and
 theirs.
                                              -- Oxford Uni Press
 Ron Croonenberg                   |
                                   | Phone: 1 765 658 4761
 Lab Instructor &                  | Fax:   1 765 658 4732
         Technology Coordinator    |

 Department of Computer Science    | e-mail: ronc@DePauw.edu
 DePauw University                 |
 275 Julian Science & Math Center  |