[OpenAFS] Changing the hostname of AFS server

dave first linux4dave@gmail.com
Thu, 4 Dec 2008 14:41:58 -0800

Yes, I am in full agreement about NOT using the root filesystem for
non-system data.  In the department to which I belong, there's a bit
of a religious war about this.  But these systems will be under my
control, and I fully subscribe to the notion of keeping application
data separate from the system files and data.

That said,  I haven't used "gparted" before - and am now going off to
investigate.  Thanks for the pointer!