[OpenAFS] max afs partition size

Mon, 14 Jan 2008 16:52:08 -0500

Neither Derrick nor I have access to a partition with that much storage
in order to test what does and what does not work.

A quick review of the code indicates that there will be issues with
StoreData operations beyond the "reported partition size" simply because
the tests to prevent writing when there is no room will be enforced
during StoreData operations.

I believe that updating the interface can be done fairly easily
but we would need someone else to test it and preferably someone to
fund the work.

Jeffrey Altman