[OpenAFS] max afs partition size

Derrick Brashear shadow@gmail.com
Mon, 14 Jan 2008 16:26:56 -0500

------=_Part_11971_24031714.1200346016836

On Jan 14, 2008 4:18 PM, sabah salih <sabah@hep.man.ac.uk> wrote:

>  Dear Jeffrey,
>        Thank you ever so much for your fast respond.
>  Is that mean I can not use the rest of the "5.4 TB" ?
>  If what I can see is just a report and not somthing
>  I have to worry about. This will be good news.

If we could arrange some testing time somewhere with more than 2TB we could
probably get on this. At this point I don't know, and I don't have any way
to find out.

I know volumes over 2tb will probably fail. We could probably fix that for
the case where you don't care about quotas fairly easily again with some
test time.