[OpenAFS] Re: Proto-TAC

Evan Macbeth emacbeth@sinenomine.net
Thu, 06 Nov 2008 09:10:31 -0500

Jeff,

Absolutely and understood. I wasn't talking about replacing anything already
in place or the community! I was simply supporting moving the TAC from
"idea" to "implementation."

It is my understanding the questions and architecture issues are already in
discussion and being written up as the current process recommends.

Evan
--
Evan D. Macbeth - Director
Sine Nomine Associates