[OpenAFS] Documentation or howto for Active Directory as KDC

Silvia Roedelsperger Silvia.Roedelsperger@KOM.tu-darmstadt.de
Thu, 06 Nov 2008 16:38:59 +0100

Hi,

i've got a question.

Does anyone know a documentation or a howto on using Active Directory
(Windows 2008 Server) as the KDC in an OpenAFS installation?

Our test environment for the OpenAFS server ist running on a Debian Etch
machine.

I just found this old thread from 2004:
http://www.openafs.org/pipermail/openafs-info/2004-June/013771.html

Unfortunately, this thread doesn't helped me very much.

To have two Kerberos-servers (on the one hand the Windows 2008 Server,
on the other Hand a MIT-Kerberos Server at the Debian machine) with the
same user-accounts doesn't make very much sense to me.

Thanks in advance! :-)

Greetings, Silvia