[OpenAFS] Solaris 10 and AFS cache in various places

Atro Tossavainen atro.tossavainen+openafs@helsinki.fi
Thu, 20 Nov 2008 17:13:02 +0200 (EET)

Douglas,

> Can you try 1.4.8?

Can do, just haven't gotten that far yet.

> AFS on Solaris only runs on UFS file systems at the moment.

Thanks for confirming that.  I've been following the discussion on the
mailing list but couldn't really get a clear view of the situation from
what I read.  Maybe I was simply too tired when I read it.

> I have submitted a patch to allow it to use any type file system,
> including ZFS and tmpfs.

Yes, I remember reading that, but maybe I was just too confused and
thought it had already been included a while ago...

--
Atro Tossavainen (Mr.)               / The Institute of Biotechnology at
Systems Analyst, Techno-Amish &     / the University of Helsinki, Finland,