[OpenAFS] CFP: 2009 OpenAFS & Kerberos Best Practices Workshop
Thu, 20 Nov 2008 14:29:03 -0500
The Sixth Annual International AFS & Kerberos Best Practices Workshop
announces the 2009 Call For Participation.
Come talk to your peers about:
* Completed projects * Best practices
* Work in progress * Related research
* Theories * Updates on previous talks
or anything else of note involving AFS and/or Kerberos.
The AFS & Kerberos Best Practices Workshop is a week long conference
for the novice and
the experienced. The week is filled with two full-day classes
introducing AFS and
Kerberos plus two and one half days of talks by your peers and colleagues.
The workshop will be held at Stanford University, June 1st to 5th, 2009.
Topics may include, but are not limited to:
* AFS & Kerberos v5 * AFS & Kerberos v5 related tools
* Best practices * Upgrade strategies
* Benchmarking * Automation
* Web integration * Administration delegation
* Work on non-Unix platforms * Server scaling
* Service monitoring * Work on new features
* Performance tuning * Unique methods of AFS and/or
The Call for Participation will end Friday January 9, 2009.
Acceptances will be made
based upon quality, applicability, and fit with other submissions.
We look forward to hearing about your talk! Submit your talk at:
The Workshop Organizers