[OpenAFS] results for 1.4.8pre2 on Mac OS X Tiger PPC

Jason Edgecombe jason@rampaginggeek.com
Wed, 08 Oct 2008 22:03:48 -0400

I compiled 1.4.8pre2 for Mac OS X tiger ppc and installed it.

Things look good.

I have one observation though. Is it normal for files to disappear from
the finder when clicking on them? My home directory has "system:anyuser
l" acl. I browsed to it in finder while unauthenticated. After I
authenticated, the folders with the "no entry" icon didn't change but I
could browse in them. Strangely, the files in my home directory would
disappear when I clicked on them in finder. Things work fine if I
authenticate before opening finder. IO had to log out and back int to
clear the icons.

Is this expected behavior?

Thanks,
Jason