[OpenAFS] Messed up, got "?" directories! how to clean up?

avison48 avison48@yahoo.co.uk
Tue, 14 Oct 2008 16:41:38 +0000 (GMT)

Greetings AFS gurus!

I'm getting there with this new server, but am still working thru
how to make directories for projects & users.
Each gets a "volume", is that right? A chunk of space.

I've screwed up some by now & have some "?" directories :

in /afs/.ktest.phy (the "read-write")

?---------  ? ?    ?       ?            ? lister

in /afs/ktest.phy

drwxrwxrwx  2 root root 2048 Oct  8 17:15 user/

How do I delete these things so to start afresh?
Think I've tried fs rmmount lister and possibly vos remove home
(but root's history seems to have lost that data)

Very grateful for your advice! Pointers to online howto welcome
too - I have now found quite a bit of doc on how to make things, but nothin=
g yet on how to clean up .... accidents.=0A=0A=0A