[OpenAFS] Mounting a backup

Loren M. Lang lorenl@north-winds.org
Tue, 28 Oct 2008 17:44:35 -0700

--=-GjQlAVBb57dOKzxhTHjK

I am looking for a way to mount a snapshot of last nights backup.  All
volumes have a backup volume currently and I then mounted root.cell
as /afs/.<cell>/archive.  archive was read-only and did not change when
I changed the RW volume for root.cell and released it, but all the mount
points under the backup volume traversed to the RO or RW volumes.  Is
there a way to make the mount points traverse similarly to how mount
points for volumes with RO clones work?
--=20
Loren M. Lang
lorenl@north-winds.org
http://www.north-winds.org/

Public Key: ftp://ftp.north-winds.org/pub/lorenl_pubkey.asc
Fingerprint: 10A0 7AE2 DAF5 4780 888A  3FA4 DCEE BB39 7654 DE5B

--=-GjQlAVBb57dOKzxhTHjK

--=-GjQlAVBb57dOKzxhTHjK--