[OpenAFS] Linux kernel modules for many different kernel revs

Jeff Blaine jblaine@kickflop.net
Tue, 28 Apr 2009 14:42:45 -0400

Thanks Simon.  I appreciate the info sharing.

What are "dkms" RPMs?  Should we need to debug something
with SNA or the list, we'd build from scratch, replicate
the problem, and then submit a report.

Can you provide more information on pointing yum at
openafs.org repositories?  We've not used yum past
the basic/standard method.