[OpenAFS] Re: Fedora 10 kernels: openafs-1.4.8/src/afs/afs.h:161: error: field 'Fid' has incomplete type

Axel Thimm Axel.Thimm@ATrpms.net
Sun, 1 Feb 2009 12:51:12 +0200

--wRRV7LY7NUeQGEoC

Hi,

On Sun, Feb 01, 2009 at 10:18:00AM +0000, Simon Wilkinson wrote:
> On 1 Feb 2009, at 09:26, Axel Thimm wrote:
>> I wish Fedora would keep the last kernel-devel around
>
> OpenAFS has a repository of every kernel-devel module that Fedora/RedHat=
=20
> has released for all of the architectures we build on - I can let you=20
> have older kernel-devel packages if that would be of use to you.

Many thanks! I pinged fedora-kernel in parallel and I got this reply:

On Sun, Feb 01, 2009 at 10:44:54AM +0100, Matthias Hensler wrote:
> On Sun, Feb 01, 2009 at 10:31:10AM +0100, Axel Thimm wrote:
> > there is some build regression with openafs and the latest Fedora
> > 10 x86_64 kernel and it could be either due to the kernel or due
> > to other changes in the build environment. Is there a way to
> > retrieve older kernel-devel packages to test this? (Actually I
> > think I know the answer is yes, so the question is rather "how" :)
>=20
> As far as I see all recent (at least over 1000) kernelbuilds are
> available here:
> http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/packageinfo?packageID=3D8

So there is an archive of old kernel-devel packages lying around. I'll
grab these for the tests and get back. Thanks for the offer,
nevertheless!!!
--=20
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net

--wRRV7LY7NUeQGEoC