[OpenAFS] AFS & Kerberos through NAT

David Miguel davidbranquinho@gmail.com
Tue, 3 Feb 2009 00:18:02 +0000

--000e0cd25938b74cc10461f89a30

Hello,

I installed afs with kerberos, and it seems to be working fine.
But, for now, all the servers and clients are on the local network.

Can I access afs through NAT?

Can I foward the ports of only one afs server, and the kerberos server?
Is it enough?

Thanks,
--david

--000e0cd25938b74cc10461f89a30

Hello,<br><br>I installed afs with kerberos, and it seems to be working fin=
e.<br>But, for now, all the servers and clients are on the local network.<b=
ne afs server, and the kerberos server?<br>

--000e0cd25938b74cc10461f89a30--