[OpenAFS] Windows 1.5.66 and CellServDB issue.

Anders Magnusson ragge@ltu.se
Sat, 07 Nov 2009 09:25:27 +0100

We've seen this also; and since ltu.se is not in CellServDB the 1.5.66
client do not work (1.5.65 does).
Can it have something to do with this change?

 * Promote DNS SRV records as superior to DNS AFSDB
   records.  Support arbitrary port numbers for vldb
   servers.

We do not have any SRV records for AFS , only AFSDB.

-- Ragge