[OpenAFS] OpenAFS crash on Solaris 10

Paulo Roberto Vieira Brandão beto@inf.ufes.br
Tue, 27 Oct 2009 13:58:39 -0200

--0016364eee546b50790476ecc09e

Hi,

I`m woking on a cluster running Solaris 10 and I`m trying to use openafs as
the network file system to share data.
At the moment, I have 2 fileservers, 1 volume server, 1 authentication
server and 1 protection server.
Both machines are clients.
They authenticate, mount the homes but when I gunzip a file, my account
crashes.
As root I still can log in, and see the process gunzip stopped, but it can
not be killed.
The partitions where AFS cache is mounted has the nologgin option activated.

Anyone has a similar problem?
Where could I find more information to post?

Thanks in advance.

[ ]`s Beto

--0016364eee546b50790476ecc09e

Hi,<br><br>I`m woking on a cluster running Solaris 10 and I`m trying to use=
 openafs as the network file system to share data.<br>At the moment, I have=
 2 fileservers, 1 volume server, 1 authentication server and 1 protection s=
erver.<br>
Both machines are clients.<br>They authenticate, mount the homes but when I=
 gunzip a file, my account crashes.<br>As root I still can log in, and see =
the process gunzip stopped, but it can not be killed.<br>The partitions whe=
re AFS cache is mounted has the nologgin option activated.<br>

--0016364eee546b50790476ecc09e--