[OpenAFS] Re: is this what windows folks call "integrated login"?

Adam Megacz adam@megacz.com
Mon, 30 Aug 2010 00:05:36 +0000

Derrick Brashear <shadow@gmail.com> writes:
> That tool can do that too, it tweaks /etc/authorization. What did you click?
> You wanted "Get krb5 credential at login".

Yeah, I turned that on, but it still asks me to choose a principal and
re-input my password after each login.  Is there any way I can tell it
to try megacz@MEGACZ.COM without asking me?

I suppose it's safe to store my password in the MacOS keychain, because
it's effectively storing my password on the disk encrypted with itself
(as I mentioned before, the passwords are the same).

  - a