[OpenAFS] Re: [OpenAFS-devel] 1.6 and post-1.6 OpenAFS branch management and schedule

Derrick Brashear shadow@dementia.org
Thu, 17 Jun 2010 08:24:05 -0400

Considering it a showstopper when you admit one graph earlier that
you're already running with a patched tree seems a bit overblown,
perhaps? The tree is now gold and patches may no longer be applied?

Derrick