[OpenAFS] gerrit now has bugzilla integration

Simon Wilkinson sxw@inf.ed.ac.uk
Sun, 20 Jun 2010 12:58:46 +0100

On 20 Jun 2010, at 12:37, Derrick Brashear wrote:
>=20
> I assume since the commit messages are part of the sha1, we can't do
> back and rewrite the world we have.

Indeed. But, gerrit will actually only know about changes with a fixes =
footer that are committed after that patch is applied, so it's not an =
issue from that point of view. The only question is whether a change to =
using a git footer style line would be a pain for tools which =
interrogate our repository (as they'd need to know about both 'FIXES ' =
and 'Fixes: '

Cheers,

Simon.=