[OpenAFS] Anyone else going to LISA this year?

Brian Sebby sebby@anl.gov
Tue, 23 Nov 2010 11:12:05 -0600

I forgot to send an email to report on how the BoF went.  I was pleased by the
turnout - we had probably 20-25 people there, most of whom do not use AFS
currently but were looking at possible distributed file systems.  The bulk of
the session was taken up by me and a few other AFS admins who were there
talking about AFS, how it works, and answering questions people had about it
and what it could do.  Hopefully we got some new converts! :)

Brian