[OpenAFS] Documentation on fs bypassthreshold?

Phillip Moore w.phillip.moore@gmail.com
Mon, 18 Oct 2010 13:16:26 -0400

--0016e64beaf013cc3f0492e756bd

In 1.5.77, there's no man page for fs_bypassthreshold, and Google's not
showing much that helps, either.

Can someone explain to me what this does?   For the purposes of supporting
it in AFS::Command, I only need to know the CLI syntax, and I can read
venus/fs.c to figure out how to parse the output, but...

What does it DO?

--0016e64beaf013cc3f0492e756bd

In 1.5.77, there's no man page for fs_bypassthreshold, and Google's=
n to me what this does? =A0 For the purposes of supporting it in AFS::Comma=
nd, I only need to know the CLI syntax, and I can read venus/fs.c to figure=
 out how to parse the output, but...</div>

--0016e64beaf013cc3f0492e756bd--