[OpenAFS] When to publish security advisories?

Chaz Chandler clc31@inbox.com
Fri, 15 Apr 2011 21:02:41 -0400

>> Is there any problem connecting 1.6 clients with 1.4.14 servers?
> Nope.  Works fine.  Overall, 1.6 clients seem to be working as well or
> better than 1.4 clients, although someone has reported reproducible hangs
> and crashes to me with 1.6 (and I've been trying to get him to file a bug
> report).  But I don't know of anyone else having that trouble.

Not that there are many left out there, but if you happen to need to run=20
a 1.6 client on IRIX then you are currently out of luck.

FREE 3D EARTH SCREENSAVER - Watch the Earth right on your desktop=21