[OpenAFS] Help: aklog cannot work properly

Lee Eric openlinuxsource@gmail.com
Wed, 1 Jun 2011 13:03:49 +0800

Hi,

It seems aklog cannot work well in my server.

[root@server ~]# klist
Ticket cache: FILE:/tmp/krb5cc_0
Default principal: admin@HERDINGCAT.INTERNAL

06/01/11 00:55:12  06/02/11 00:55:10
krbtgt/HERDINGCAT.INTERNAL@HERDINGCAT.INTERNAL
	renew until 06/01/11 00:55:12
[root@server ~]# aklog -d -c herdingcat.internal
Authenticating to cell herdingcat.internal (server server.herdingcat.internal).
Trying to authenticate to user's realm HERDINGCAT.INTERNAL.
Getting tickets: afs/herdingcat.internal@HERDINGCAT.INTERNAL
Kerberos error code returned by get_cred : -1765328370
aklog: Couldn't get herdingcat.internal AFS tickets:
aklog: unknown RPC error (-1765328370) while getting AFS tickets
[root@server ~]# ls /afs
ls: cannot access /afs/herdingcat.internal: No such device
herdingcat.internal
[root@server ~]# fs wscell
This workstation belongs to cell 'openafs.org'
[root@server ~]#

And I noticed that the client belongs to openafs.org, how this could be?

Could anyone show me how to fix that?

Thanks very much.

Eric