[OpenAFS] question regarding AFS & Kerberos Best Practices Workshop 2011

Dvorkin, Asya dvorkias@umdnj.edu
Thu, 9 Jun 2011 11:49:20 -0400

Jeffrey,

Great.  Thank you very much for the update!

Asya

On Jun 9, 2011, at 11:12 AM, Jeffrey Altman wrote:

> On 6/9/2011 6:40 AM, Dvorkin, Asya wrote:
>> Hello,
>>=20
>> I'm apologizing for emailing the whole list, but I wasn't sure who I nee=
d to contact regarding this matter.
>>=20
>> I've registered for AFS and Kerberos tutorials on monday and tuesday of =
the next week and paid for the classes by Paypal, but still haven't gotten =
any information regarding webex.