[OpenAFS] question regarding AFS & Kerberos Best Practices Workshop 2011

Thu, 09 Jun 2011 08:12:58 -0700

--------------enigACBC91335B7172D2FB54BB65

On 6/9/2011 6:40 AM, Dvorkin, Asya wrote:
> Hello,
>=20
> I'm apologizing for emailing the whole list, but I wasn't sure who I ne=
ed to contact regarding this matter.
>=20
> I've registered for AFS and Kerberos tutorials on monday and tuesday of=
 the next week and paid for the classes by Paypal, but still haven't gott=
en any information regarding webex.
>=20
> Will there be an email going out?  I would like to prepare in advance.
>=20
> Thank you,
> Asya

Asya:

The WebEx Site should be ready today for us to begin issuing the
attendee invitations.  You should be receiving one in the next 24 to 48
hours.

Jeffrey Altman