[OpenAFS] accessing the workshop help needed

Rick Gaine rgaine@njit.edu
Mon, 13 Jun 2011 14:33:41 -0400

Hello -

I paid for all offerings for the OpenAFS workshop.  I had a lot of
trouble this morning connecting because there was a user cap of 30.  I
was able to establish a connection and attend about an hour of this
morning's session.  At around 1pm it was mentioned that all registered
users would receive another eMail with instructions for connecting to
the session beginning at 2pm.  I never received this eMail message.
I've sent eMail to the address listed on the page asking for help, but
have not gotten any assistance.

I would like to attend these sessions, but need further information.  I
do not know if this is the proper place for this question, but as
mentioned, sending eMail to the address on the eMail supplied to me has
yielded no results what so ever.

Any assistance is appreciated.

Rick Gaine
New Jersey Institute of Technology