[OpenAFS] Re: accessing the workshop help needed

Andrew Deason adeason@sinenomine.net
Mon, 13 Jun 2011 13:54:12 -0500

On Mon, 13 Jun 2011 14:33:41 -0400
Rick Gaine <rgaine@njit.edu> wrote:

> I paid for all offerings for the OpenAFS workshop.  I had a lot of
> trouble this morning connecting because there was a user cap of 30.  I
> was able to establish a connection and attend about an hour of this
> morning's session.  At around 1pm it was mentioned that all registered
> users would receive another eMail with instructions for connecting to
> the session beginning at 2pm.  I never received this eMail message.
> I've sent eMail to the address listed on the page asking for help, but
> have not gotten any assistance.

I'm not involved with the AFS training, but according to the information
I saw, you should still be able to call the dial-in number and be able
to hear what's going on. And you should be able to view the recording of
the training all this week even if you miss it at first, so I wouldn't
be too worried about missing content.

--
Andrew Deason
adeason@sinenomine.net