[OpenAFS] Re: Afs User volume servers in VM's

Renata Maria Dart renata@slac.stanford.edu
Wed, 26 Oct 2011 10:55:05 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Jeff, this is our old problem which we have suffered from
since day 1.  It is multiple clients all writing to one file
or one directory at the same time.  The threads on the server
plummet and waiting processes start backing up.

Renata