[OpenAFS] srpm for 1.6.1 not building in mock

Derrick Brashear shadow@gmail.com
Fri, 6 Apr 2012 14:39:24 -0400

On Fri, Apr 6, 2012 at 2:22 PM, Darren Patterson
<darren.patterson@stanford.edu> wrote:

> On Apr 6, 2012, at 11:16 AM, Derrick Brashear wrote:
>
> I can't speak for what he's running. I'm running CentOS 6 as my host,
> and I built the RPMs you'll find on the 1.6.1 release page.
>

> Are you building the kmods against the CentOS kernel or the RHEL kernel? =
> realize they are binary compatible. =A0I'm grasping at straws at this poi=
nt
> since the 1.6.0 srpm (and everything else I build) builds fine with my mo=
ck
> setup.

CentOS.

> What do you use for your initial bootstrap dependency RPM for making the
> chroots?

openafs-1.6.1-src was used. When I am somewhere with a better network
i can move the repo aside and confirm it rebuilds.

> Any interesting changes to your mock defaults.cfg or RHEL/CentOS
> mock configs?

in a few cases, turning off ccache, and in a few cases picking an
explicit mirror. That's it.

I'm using OpenAFS git's mockbuild to drive the process. The only
change from the one currently on master in git
is createrepo . becomes createrepo -s sha .

Otherwise you get repos which show bad checksums on anything running a
vaguely old mock.

--=20
Derrick