[OpenAFS] Service principal ticket expiring (AD)

John Tang Boyland boyland@uwm.edu
Thu, 19 Jan 2012 09:13:21 -0600

Jeffrey Altman wrote:
] On 1/17/2012 10:09 PM, John Tang Boyland wrote:
] > But if I try to go to a directory which has an ACL of "demojb rl",
] > it says permission denied.  There are no errors in FileLog.
] > If I restart the fileserver, then
] > after the volumes are reattached, the token works: I can get
] > access to the directory.  The file server is old:
]
] An access denied error reported to an application does not necessarily
] mean that the issue is related to a permission.
]
] What does "fs trace" log output report?
]
] What does a wireshark capture of network traffic report?  Are there any
] abort packets?
]
] If the file server was rejecting the token the error would be
] 0xC0000322L /* No Kerberos key */

The problem has not reoccurred.  It seems it was a fluke.
If I have the problem again, I'll collect this information
and re-open the discussion.

Sorry for wasting people's time.

Regards,
John