[OpenAFS] win7 64b install afsauthent.dll missing error

Robert Battaline rbattal@us.ibm.com
Mon, 23 Jan 2012 20:16:30 -0500

--=_alternative 0007005F8525798F_=

When I boot up the laptop, 2 windows pop up before win7 starts, both
saying, "afsauthent.dll is missing, try reinstalling". I'm assuming one
for 64b install and the other for 32b.I installed the latest 64b code and
32b tools.

Any idea? I reinstalled several times. I get the authetication lock in the
startup icons area.
--=_alternative 0007005F8525798F_=

up before win7 starts, both saying, &quot;afsauthent.dll is missing, try
reinstalling&quot;. I'm assuming one for 64b install and the other for
32b.I installed the latest 64b code and 32b tools.</font>
I get the authetication lock in the startup icons area.</font>
--=_alternative 0007005F8525798F_=--