[OpenAFS] Krb auth working but unable to acquire token on any clients

Mickey Lane mlane@sinenomine.net
Wed, 25 Jan 2012 15:05:01 -0600

> DES-CBC-CRC has never been enabled, only DES-CBC-MD5. So are there any=20
> reasons now that the clients would now be requesting a different enctype?
> If they are actually requesting DES-CBC-CRC, then this would be the=20
> problem as it's not currently, nor has it ever been, enabled. (But=20
> this problem is also affecting other platforms, not just Windows

The page at http://support.microsoft.com/kb/977321 says to check all six bo=
xes in the policy when enabling DES on 2008 R2.

I did this some time ago and recently installed a bunch of Windows Updates.=
 When I re-checked the Group Policy for DES, it had been reset. I'm curious=
 to know if anyone else has noted similar behavior.

Mickey.