[OpenAFS] Windows Integrated Login Fails w/ Invalid argument error

Billy Beaudoin wrbeaudo@ncsu.edu
Fri, 6 Jul 2012 11:24:04 -0400

--0015175cba10b92d0804c42ada81

For users who do not previously have a local profile on a client (not using
roaming profiles), I'm getting an "Integrated login failed:Invalid
argument" error.  Once the user has logged in once all subsequent logins
work and using NIM works. Its just the initial login. But since I'm working
on student labs, that's pretty much every login.

I enabled debugging for integrated login and a couple log entries
back KFW_AFS_get_cred has a code=[22] but I've not been able to track that
back through the code to figure out which call is failing.

Heimdal 1.5.1
NIM 2.0.102.907
OpenAFS for Windows 1.7.15
Windows 7 Enterprise SP1, 64 bit

Billy Beaudoin
ITECS Systems
NC State University

--0015175cba10b92d0804c42ada81

(not using roaming profiles), I&#39;m getting an &quot;Integrated login fai=
led:Invalid argument&quot; error. =A0Once the user has logged in once all s=
ubsequent logins work and using NIM works. Its just the initial login. But =
since I&#39;m working on student labs, that&#39;s pretty much every login.<=
/div>
og entries back=A0KFW_AFS_get_cred has a code=3D[22] but I&#39;ve not been =
able to track that back through the code to figure out which call is failin=
g.</div>
 University</div>

--0015175cba10b92d0804c42ada81--