[OpenAFS] Re: Has anyone built openafs-1.6.1 against linux kernel 3.5 yet?

Dale Pontius pontius@btv.ibm.com
Fri, 27 Jul 2012 09:33:38 -0400

Those 2 patches appear to help.  The kernel module built, loaded, and
survived brief testing.  I was also able to build the module against a
3.4.4 kernel with the patched source, but haven't tested that yet.  On a
different system I'd built the kernel module against a 3.4.5 kernel
without patching, by the way.

More testing needed, but so far I see no problems.

Thanks,
Dale Pontius

--
Dale Pontius
Senior Engineer

This e-mail and its attachments, if any, may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, use, distribution or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive for the recipient), please contact the sender by reply e-mail and delete all copies of this message from your system without copying it and notify sender of the misdirection by reply e-mail.