[OpenAFS] settin correct server info in vldb

ayvango ayvango@zoho.com
Mon, 25 Jun 2012 05:50:12 -0700

---- On Mon, 25 Jun 2012 05:44:59 -0700 Harald Barth<haba@kth.se> wrote ----

 > > But vldb still has wrong server  address info. Is destroying and recreating a volume is the only option? Can I adjust existing volumes?
 >
 > Hm, depends on where the 127.0.0.1 still sticks. Can you provide
 >
 > $ vos listaddr -noresolve -printuuid
 >
 > You might repair then with vos changeaddr or vos setaddrs. Then there is syncvldb as well.
 > Or run vos dump name | vos restore othername ; vos rename othername name.
 >
 > Harald.

vos listaddr -noresolve -printuuid gives blank line after restarting
vol listvldb -noresolve still show 127.0.0.1 as a file servers address.

 server 127.0.0.1 partition /vicepb RW Site