[OpenAFS] installing openafs to windows xp sp3 32bit

ayvango ayvango@zoho.com
Wed, 27 Jun 2012 06:20:45 -0700

I've tried two paths for installing kerberos for windows xp sp3 32bit edition

First: install heimdal kerberos 1.5.1 and network identity manager 2.0
Second: install kfw which itself provides old netid manager as well as MIT kerberos.

Both path lead to similar error: identity manager fails to load required backend modules. I got some gui error information about load failure and numeric code for it.

What should I do for more precise debugging? Is there any logs for identity managers?