[OpenAFS] Windows: Hosts of foreign cells listed

Jeffrey Altman jaltman@your-file-system.com
Mon, 26 Mar 2012 14:55:14 -0400

--------------enigF4B4DCD87712494176ABFEE1

Apparently you installed the client using the default settings so that
"openafs.org" is the workstation cell.  As a result, Freelance root.afs
mount point entries were created automatically for \\afs\all\openafs.org
and \\afs\all\.openafs.org.

"fs rmmount \\afs\all\openafs.org"

To create new mount points:

"fs mkmount \\afs\all\whateveryouwant ...."

or just open an explorer window and browse to

  \\afs\.mycellname\

and

  \\afs\mycellname\

This behavior is documented in the release notes.