[OpenAFS] Problems in openafs paradise.

Russ Allbery rra@stanford.edu
Wed, 17 Oct 2012 20:20:36 -0700

John Tobin <jtobin@po-box.esu.edu> writes:

> I assume it would be easiest to use Russ Allbery=C2=B9s =C2=B3pam-afs-ser=
ver2.5
> code, so I downloaded that config=C2=B9d it, ran make, check, and make
> install. The documentation is about debian, and Red Hat, any hints on
> SUSE?

I assume you mean pam-afs-session?  For it, I think SUSE is fairly close
to Red Hat.  The tricky part with a Linux is just figuring out where the
PAM configuration files are and what you change to add something new to
the stack.  It will be in /etc/pam.d somewhere.  I'm not personally
familiar with SUSE, but pam-afs-session is just a typical PAM module, so
you can follow whatever documentation SUSE provides about how to change
the PAM configuration.

--=20