[OpenAFS] Development status of mod_waklog and filedrawers

Ken Dreyer ktdreyer@ktdreyer.com
Tue, 5 Feb 2013 07:53:21 -0700

On Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 4:51 AM, Stephen Quinney <stephen@jadevine.org.uk> wrote:
> We use mod_waklog quite a bit in the School of Informatics and would
> be willing to put some effort into keeping it working. I don't
> currently have any access to the project though so cannot even merge
> in the set of patches I've accumulated, anyone here able to help out
> with access permissions?

Hi Stephen,

I'm not an admin on the project, but I did recently get commit access.
Unfortunately after that email thread in 2012, I haven't had the time
to put into mod_waklog that I anticipated. If you or someone else
feeds me the patches I can commit them to Git master at least.

- Ken