[OpenAFS] Development status of mod_waklog and filedrawers

Joseph Timothy Foley foley@ru.is
Tue, 12 Feb 2013 14:39:07 +0000

I followed these directions on my Ubuntu 12.04.1 32-bit machine and I still=
 get an odd error when I try to load the freshly built waklog module:

apache2: Syntax error on line 210 of /etc/apache2/apache2.conf: Syntax erro=
r on line 1 of /etc/apache2/mods-enabled/waklog.load: Cannot load /usr/lib/=
apache2/modules/mod_waklog.so into server: /usr/lib/libafsauthent.so.1: und=
efined symbol: rx_connDeadTime

Action 'configtest' failed.
The Apache error log may have more information.
   ...fail!

Searching through the include files in /usr/include/afs did not turn up wha=
t this symbol might referring to.  What is more puzzling is that I can't fi=
nd a reference to this symbol in the waklog sourcecode in the first place.
Ideas?

I've collected the various emails/weblinks on this subject so far and put u=
p a wiki page for them:
https://samvinna.ru.is/projects/projects/devnet-documentation/wiki/Mod_wakl=
og

Joe